Author Topic: Shall we start gentleman ? :)  (Read 562 times)

novarac23

• Administrator
  • Pumped up about the project!
    • View Profile
Shall we start gentleman ? :)
« on: August 21, 2014, 12:00:03 am »
So first of all sorry if any ladies are reading this, because the name of the topic might sound a little bit harsh :)

I am really ready to start the ball rolling on this one. I need all of the members to look at the part of the forum where "Features" are : http://projectportfolio.seuntjie.com/index.php?topic=3.0 and to look at the post about "Item types" here is the link: http://projectportfolio.seuntjie.com/index.php?topic=13.0

After you did that we could all meet up again to a google group chat or a hangout if needed. That is if someone wants to discuss some stuff live. If anyone has any more suggestion on features of our project or suggestion on item types he/she can post freely.

I need people who are pretty handy with mock ups and graphical tools ( like Photoshop ) to start making high-fidelity sketches. Also it would be awesome to have a meeting with people that are good with database design to start discussing and sketching that too.

Please respond below for the time you want to have these meet ups, if we need them at all. Tough I think me Eugene and anyone who is good with database design should meet up somewhere, and people who are great with graphical tools should also meet up somewhere.

Also I will not be available over the next Sunday and Saturday, nor the Sunday and Saturday after those probably. :)

defreitasdudu

• View Profile
Re: Shall we start gentleman ? :)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 09:00:17 am »
Hello there !
About the meetups: sounds like a good ideia, we're already talking daily on Hangouts, but if you guys want to discuss something more serious we could use the video/voice features and do a actual hangout.
I'm doing a mockup based on the features in the post, and i believe Tim and Robert are working on something too. Hopefully we'll be able to post some screenshots next week.

novarac23

• Administrator
  • Pumped up about the project!
    • View Profile
Re: Shall we start gentleman ? :)
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 11:40:08 am »
Okay cool mate :)

I mentioned in a hangout today I have a lot of stuff going on , had multiple meetings today and stuff so I was not really free to think about our awesome project :) I do hope you guys will fill me up on details from time to time if I miss anything. And yes for major stuff an actual call would be good.

I talked to Eugene we were talking about classes and some other back-end components :)